Saturday, February 23, 2013

FAMILY CHART: BEST WAY TO NAVIGATE THE SITE.

THE MAIN WAY TO NAVIGATE THROUGH 
THE POSTS IS BY USING THE CHART BELOW.

Below is a chart showing my direct ancestors (Husband/ wife are connected by both color and line).  The posts on this blog are organized by "Family".  I will "tag" or "label" each post with the name of the family on the chart that it refers to.  If the particular post refers to more than one family group, each family group name will be "tagged".  When you click on a particular name in the "tags" or "label" section in the "post", all of the posts that deal with that family will pull up for you to explore.  I will try to relay in my post how the individuals talked about relate to the main ancestor on the chart.  The reason I've chosen to organize my blog this way is that a lot of my research is still unorganized and remains in stacks of notes of varying sizes.  This process will help me organize the whole story while letting you learn about our family during my attempt.

If you click on any picture or charts/ drawings on my posts, a larger version will pull up for better clarity.

If you have problems, corrections, comments, want to be added to those allowed to continue seeing the site when it becomes "private" instead of a "public" site, or simply want to provide me with more information on our family, please contact me at:

Billy Blair
billyandsusanblair@gmail.com



No comments:

Post a Comment